Rivalry in web hosting service providers is merciless; whether it is in the global market or in the Indian market. As you start exploring, you will come across countless alternatives and you will be confused. Choose the company, let them not choose you. The right selection is simply possible when you are acquainted with the services they render. Before selecting a web hosting company or online searching “top 10 web hosting India”; know the popular types of services.
This will help you to apprehend which web host best befits your business requirements or will at least help you to avoid undertaking the wrong web host service.
- Shared Web Hosting: Your website is placed on a common server shared with other websites. It is less expensive and is suitable for small enterprises or beginners.
- Reseller Web Hosting: The client is the web host but the functions are limited. Technical control is better than shared hosting.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server): A virtual server is given to the customer who may or may not manage it or the provider will maintain it, depends on client preference. The virtual server is dedicated to the individuals just like own operating system working independently.
- Dedicated hosting service: Having a web server with full control in access as well as administration. The server ownership remains with the company but the security and maintenance responsibility is of the client.
- Managed Hosting Service: Server is with the client but not total control is allowable. Modifications in the server by the client are not allowed and the system is leased by the client for a certain period of time.
- Colocation web hosting server: This is quite expensive and the user rents rack space. It is a powerful tool and applicable to big companies. The providers do not support directly in most of the cases.
- Cloud Hosting: It is decentralized hosting and customers are charged only for what they consume. The hardware has no effect on power disruptions or natural disasters and is a very reliable type of web hosting.
- Clustered Hosting: The load is distributed on multiple physical machines and nodes. It is useful for big websites in managing mass clients.
In Indian Market as well all services are readily available but it is always advised to research the company one is selecting. In picking a web hosting, make sure to choose the package that can cater your website traffic efficiently. Do not go for a company which offers higher packages for the same services.